7.30.2013

I'll Write For You.


Give me a few minutes of your time. I'll write for you.

I don't pretend to think you'll read everything I write. But I promise that, whatever you read, It'll be the truth. It'll speak to you. And when you've read it, talk to me about it.

I'll respond.

I'll tell you what you need to hear. It may not be what you want to hear. It may be harsh, it may be tough. But it will be the truth. Even if it hurts me to say, it will hurt me more to lie to you. So you'll get the truth. You will get honesty. And it will come from my heart.

This is my promise to you. Spend whatever time you need with me, and take as much time as you need to hear what I say or read what I write - even if that time is no time at all.

I don't write to be read or heard. I write because I can.

I write because I must. And I'm going to write anyway. So give me a few minutes of your time. I'll write for you.