Quit Being A Whining Crybaby Sack Of Shit

There's a LOT of complaining today. Armchair pundits have come out of the woodwork to make hyperbolic statements they have no intention of either following through with or proving correct.

I'm sick of it. But it's not just today, it's every day. There's not a day that goes by that I don't see people whine and cry and complain about the state of just about everything.

I hate my job.
I hate the government.
I hate my boyfriend.
I hate my town.
I hate this book, movie, game, tv show, blah blah blah.

Get off your ass and do something, then. At the very worst, you'll figure out why it is that things are done the way they're done, because you'll actually gain perspective and educate your ignorant fucking ass. At the very best, you'll effect change and find a better way to do things.

Complainers rarely do either, because they're lazy sacks of shit. They want to be "right" without the risk of losing what they have. They're right up there with pessimists. They care more about pointing out what's wrong than fixing it, because it gives them the veneer of intelligence and foresight without any of the labor, risks or consequences.

Without risk, there is no reward -- except for complaining, because the reward is simply ego satisfaction. It's selfish and pathetic. If you really care you'll actually do something instead of masturbating with language.

Hate the political figure doing stuff? Run for office.
Hate the way the house looks? Clean up the mess.
Think a product or service sucks? Create a competing product or service.
Hate your job? Go into business for yourself (or, at least, change jobs).
Hate today's books, music and movies? Learn to produce and distribute your own material.
Hate being fat? Work out. Run. Eat less and better.

I know what the weak will immediately say in response. "But I don't..." THEN FUCKING FIND A WAY TO DO. Complaining is the refuge of the weak.

I won't tell you to shut up, because that's fruitless, and frankly, I find it all amusing. It's fun to hear the things I used to say to myself until I proved them all wrong, because it lets me know a) I'm on the right path and b) my competition is low.

But what I will say is that you should stop being a whiny crybaby sack of shit and get to work doing the thing you claim to care about, or else accept the consequence that none of us who are actually busy doing things that matter, care. And of course, you'll complain about that, too. "No one ever listens to me..." That's because actions speak louder than words.

If you want to be heard, become so good at what you do that there's no choice but for everyone to pay attention.