6.04.2012

The New Thing: Joe's Coffee Break

Some of you already know, but for those who don't: I've started a Tumblr called Joe's Coffee Break.

I'm doing this because, all day every day, I'm finding and posting to Twitter and Facebook all these funny, silly, strange or otherwise interesting things. Some are pics I take, some are articles / photos / what-have-you by others. And all day, every day, they enter the stream and then float away into obscurity.

I wanted something more present and persistent to post to. I have them cross-posting to Facebook and Twitter still, so those who like reading them there still will. But this way, there's a repository of the crap I've found that sticks around a lot longer than it does on $socialmedia.

I will be treating this as a catch-all -- everything I find, write, say, do, capture, post or otherwise want to share will end up there. If you are on Tumblr, feel free to follow me. If you're an RSS junkie (like me), you can subscribe. Otherwise, you can get the same daily dose of the stuff I find while on my breaks via the same old mediums.

What do you think? Good idea? Bad idea? Check out Joe's Coffee Break and let me know!