6.10.2011

A Difficult Place

I'm in a difficult place right now. I can't write anything. I want to, I just can't. Everytime I attempt to write things, my mind goes to places it neither wants nor needs to go. So of course, I try very hard to make it go other places, so I can write about things that aren't things I shouldn't (and don't want to) write about.

This, naturally, makes my brain go "WAIT! NO! You can't not think about this stuff, because obviously by trying not to think about it, you very clearly WANT to think about it, right?" And I go all like "NO, I really, really don't" and it's all like "BULLSHIT, you're totally going to think about it right the fuck now!"

And then I do, and then I can't write. And then it all starts all over again.

So, I'm going to post some videos of the Mooninites from Aqua Teen Hunger Force and smoke while I shoot the bird. I hope you all feel this because I'm doing it as hard as I can.





Aqua Teen Hunger Force Revenge of the Mooninites
Tags: Aqua Teen Hunger Force Revenge of the Mooninites