I Drove A Racecar At Laguna Seca And All I Got Was This Stupid Video

So, remember when I was all like OMG I AM DRIVING A RACECAR AT LAGUNA SECA SQUEEEEE!!!! Like a 13 year old girl staring at a bag full of Justin Bieber's shaved pubis? That story finally went live today. And I shot a fun video comparing racing in video games to racing in real life. And I look like a total doof.

The piece and package is about how video games actually have intrinsic value to real-life skills, and how uneducated adults write off the entire genre carte blanche without understanding what the hell they're talking about. So I put my money where my mouth is and take a Mazda 3 around the corkscrew at Laguna Seca at speed... With no formal racing training.

The video is below. Thanks to AOL's craptastic non-user-friendly video player embed which lacks a visual cue indicating it's a video, you don't know that you have to CLICK on the video to start it. But you do now, since I told you.

Can't see the video? Click here

Let me know how much you hate it.