No, I'm Not Coming Out of the Closet.

Yesterday, I went full-on whiny bitch mode about not getting my laptop when I wanted it. I recognize I was being a whiny bitch. I was just venting.

Jeremy added to the post that I was just being whiny because I was coming out of the closet to my parents, and am feeling emotional. This made it out to the RSS feeds.

For clarity: no, I'm not coming out of the closet to my parents. If I were, I'd actually be in a great mood, because it'd piss them off, and ever since I was 10 years old, pissing off my parents has been my #1 goal in life. And it'd be all like "Mission Accomplished" and shit. And second, Jeremy's had his admin privleges revoked on the blog, so now I can call him a motherfucker anytime I want and not have to worry about his getting butthurt to the point of editing my blog entries.

Also, I think Jeremy's very handsome and I also suck cocks and no, Jeremy did not edit this portion I wrote it myself.