The Money The Dog Ate And Shat Out

I'm not sure how many of you read my stuff over on AOLNews, but I filed an article a few weeks ago about a dog who ate $58 in cash and pooped it out, and then followed it up with another article about how the dog's owner was eBaying the cash to raise money for the Humane Society.

Well, a surreal-enough day yesterday became even more surreal when my editor, Buck Wolf, handed me a surprise upon our finally meeting face to face - the actual bills the dog digested. He then told me I could either keep it, or I could send it to Ripley's Believe it or Not, who has contacted him about displaying the money in one of its museums. I opted for the latter - I mean, how cool is that, something I own is going to be in Ripley's! But I did snag some photos of the dough:

My life is officially weird.