Is Translating "Ching Chong Ching Ching Chong" Into Chinese Characters Racist?

So, I did this today:

What you're looking at is the words "Ching chong ching ching chong" translated into Chinese (simplified, not traditional) via TweetDeck's "Translate" feature.

My friend Jeremy immediately said it was racist.

Now, I don't believe this is true. I did this as a nonsensical, goofy thing. I see it the same as translating "Blah Blah Blab Blah Blah" into English. It's just nonsense words used to represent a language by non-speakers of that language, translated into that language.

Jeremy, however, likened this to going up to a black person and emulating tribal languages and clicks. My argument is that translating "Ching chong ching ching chong" into Chinese (simplified, not complicated) is not the same as actively going up to a Chinese person and yelling the same words at them.

He then asked if I felt that using the word "Nigger" was racist. I said that it was, because the word has absolutely zero context outside of a racial epithet (and don't give me that shit that it once meant something else. "Nigger" has never meant anything other than "black person," EVER). Using the word "Nigger" is inherently racist, even when discussing the word in abstract, because it only means one thing.

If I went up to an Asian person and asked them to directly translate the words "Ching chong ching ching chong" into Chinese (simplified, not ex-girlfriend-like), I'd argue that there'd be a cause for calling me racist. It'd be rude. The words, used in that context in that conversation, are used for more than just abstract placeholders for a language I don't speak, they're being used to offend. And that's racist.

However, I don't believe what I did with TweetDeck to be racist. I believe it to be silly, or at worst stupid. The words were directed at no one, and mean nothing.

Do you agree? Or did I just do something racist?