4.16.2010

Dear Cleveland International Airport

From: Joe Peacock
To: Cleveland International Airport
Subject: Getting to Terminal D

Dear Cleveland International Airport,

As a traveller using your fair airport right this very second, I'd like to very quickly address the logistics involved in getting from the front doors to Terminal D, which must be something like two miles from where the cab let me out. It is where I currently reside, soaked in sweat and slightly winded.

I don't have a lot to say about it - in fact, I only have one word to say, and that word is, in and of itself, a suggestion which I think could greatly enhance the traveller experience when using this terminal. And, should you take this one word suggestion, you will also avoid people being cranky, hostile and downright smelly in your Terminal D (well, maybe not - but you'll avoid those who normally aren't cranky, hostile and smelly from venturing into that territory unnecessarily).

Okay, are you ready for your one word suggestion? Cause here it is:

Shuttles.

That's it. That's all I've got.

Yours, ever cranky, hostile and stinky,

Joe Peacock